Episode 253: Aligning Your Fitness Goals
Longtime listener of The Flourishing Experiment (formerly The Running Lifestyle Show), Paul Meyer is here to get the podcast’s first-ever on-air coaching session. Paul graciously opened himself up (he’s an obliger) in hopes of helping someone else while he gets coached.
We also discuss:
● His ultrarunning career
● Going back to school in his fifties
● Being in conflict with distance and times he used to run
● Becoming aware that he’s “in alignment”
● Realigning goals to match values and priorities
● Willpower vs. when your body works best
● Viewing small changes as an experiment
● His goals, including running, studying and walking his dogs with his wife
● His results after one month of flourishing coaching
I also discuss how “time blocking” is working for me when it comes to getting my best work done.
Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done by Charlie Gilkey
Tweet me your biggest takeaways from the episode at @KariGormley—I’d love to hear from you!