Episode 254: Take The Express Lane to a Better Mood: Make a Gratitude Visit
Research shows that one of the fastest ways to feel better is to focus on gratitude, through tools such as a gratitude journal or gratitude jar. How about writing a letter of gratitude to someone who has helped you...then read it to them in person? In this episode, you’ll hear how to write the letter and take action toward a better mood.
● “Gratitude visits” and their positive effect on participants’ happiness
● How to write a gratitude letter and why you should ideally read it in person
● A “Plan B+” if you can’t read it in person
● How often to do this experiment for lasting results
● My experiment writing this letter and hopefully reading it in person to one of my favorite Peloton teachers, Cody Rigsby
● There are just 89 days left in 2019—here’s how to finish strong!
Tweet me your biggest takeaways from the episode at @KariGormley—I’d love to hear from you!